A lot of people, to be specific, grown up people as this question- “What’s in a pizza?”!
Well, only those who love pizzas can understand. When the yummy cheese melts in your mouth….WOW! What a moment it is!
Sometimes, ordering pizza from the same pizza store becomes really boring. That’s when you have to wear your apron and get working in the kitchen. Why take the pain of ordering and paying when you can cook awesome pizzas at home? Here’s a wonderful recipe to bake a pizza in just 10 minutes!
- Pizza base (You can even bake the pizza base at home but why make so much effort when pizza bases of all size are available in the market)
- ½ to 1 cup of pizza sauce, white sauce or tomato ketchup
- 3 to 4 cups of chopped or sliced veggies- onions, tomato, baby corn, olives, capsicum, chicken or sausage ( you can even use sautéed vegetables)
- 3-4 cups of grated cheese (preferably Mozzarella cheese)
- Take the pizza base and apply an even layer of sauce and cheese spread on it.
- Then place the vegetables and chicken pieces (try not to load the pizza) on top of the layer of sauce and cheese spread.
- Pour some olive oil to add flavour to the toppings.
- Sprinkle grated cheese evenly and make sure that the topping is completely covered.
- Most importantly, sprinkle cheese on the corners of the pizza base as it becomes hard on baking and is least preferred by everyone.
- Heat the oven to 50-60 degree for two minutes and then place the uncooked pizza on the grilling tray so that both, the top and the base are cooked.
- After 8-10 minutes, remove the pizza from the oven and check if the cheese is melted. If it is not, then place the pizza in the over again for 5 mins.
- Now the fresh and yummy pizza is ready to be served.
Relish it with a cheesy dip, oregano, chilli flakes and a glass of chilled drink!
This is the easiest Pizza Recipe you can ever find! If you still don’t want to make an effort and are craving for a pizza, there is no better option with Dominos. Moreover, Dominos always has some discount offers and Dominos discount coupons for you in store! Check: http://www.buy1get1.in/ for the complete list of Dominos coupon codes!
Do let us know if you want to know the recipe of a pizza base! I will be more than happy to share it with you.